On the Subject of Water

My humans disappear from time to time, loaded with a  couple of big bags to do what they call ‘going sailing’.  Judging by the contents of the bags when they get back, ‘going sailing’ appears to involve getting wet.

What possesses them?

Mr B has been away from home for a couple of weeks continuously now and F tells me that he has ‘gone sailing’. I am not sure when he is coming back from sailing, but it never seemed to take so long in the past. F said he’s sailing across the Atlantic – apparently that is a lot of water, and it takes a long time.  You’re telling me!  We have been tracking his progress on the computer and quite frankly I think I could walk there faster – if it didn’t involve water.  I even try to avoid drinking the stuff. 

And as for washing in it – you’re all mad.  Mad I say.

Sailing Bag

Comments

  1. You are drinking the stuff though I hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing Tigger reminds me of Freddie, our Tabby. I miss him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment