Flying Saucers


There’s a flying saucer parked in my backyard.  (I know what flying saucers are; I watch TV.)  Most of the time it’s just hiding under a green cover.  I sleep on it sometimes, or use it as a half-way step between the ground and the back of the garage roof.

Occasionally  the cover comes off and it fires up.  Then, Mr B opens it and pokes about inside it with special tools and people come around to watch.  He hasn’t got it flying yet but it gets pretty hot.  I like sitting underneath where  it’s warm, even though  the exhaust smokes a bit (which is probably why it hasn’t been able to power itself back into space).

Conditions on board must be really horrific, because I usually (eventually) get fed bits of charred alien. 

They taste remarkably like sausages and cooked chicken.

Comments