New Fridge

I rather like the new fridge.  The old one had a freezer at the bottom; when that was open cold air fell out. My bowl and table mat is right beside the fridge so freezing air occasionally fell onto my eating arrangements. 

Given the cold air thing I wasn’t overly interested in the fridge, and I had never been able to look into the fridge itself on top of that freezer.  The new one has the freezer on top so the fridge is at my level and what a world that has opened up to me…. The light goes on and I can see and smell all sorts of things that humans eat, that cats might eat (if given half the chance), and there’s an overlay of something tantalizing, a waft of … wait…. I’ll work it out…MY WEED!

THEY’RE KEEPING MY WEED IN THE FRIDGE.

Now If I could just work out how to get it open myself….


Comments