Sailing Dinghy

It's getting crowded out on my drive; a new van arrived (the old one hasn't gone yet) and then the old van towed a sailing dinghy home one day and parked that in the drive as well.  I'm running out of drive space. 



I didn't get a good look around the inside of the dinghy for days - it was upside down and F had been scrubbing the bottom.

I've decided I want it gone, there has been a lot of water involved in this thing and that's just on dry land.  If you have followed my blog you'll already know I'm not keen on water.

There is a long pole (and a short one) on my garage roof, and there is a huge cardboard box (mine) in my garage with other bits of dinghy stuff in it.  That need's to be emptied so that I can reclaim the box.  I've got better uses for it.

We got some sun this week and Mr B dragged the dinghy into the backyard.  I have had a better look at it now and we've had a long and tiring photo session. 






Mr B says it's a TOPPER. 

I think he is going to try and sell it.  That means I'll be on the posters. 

It might make me famous:......

.....Top Cat on a Topper....chortle

Comments

  1. Hello ♡
    You have a wonderful blog. Great post, it's very inspiring here and I love this style on blogs :)
    Lovely photos. Each has something in it. They all look great! :)
    I love such inspiring blogs, maybe you want to stay in touch and agree to follow for follow on our blogs?
    Regards nice and warm from Poland ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of places to explore Tigger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment