Window Cleaner

An essential contribution to my enjoyment of life is made by the bloke who comes by from time to time to rub, and squirt water at, the outsides of the windows.

Without his efforts, the front windows in particular would become opaque with the stuff that drops off the trees and makes the front of the house all black - including the windows.

Thanks entirely to him I can sit inside said window and watch the dog walkers go by on freezing winter days.  I make a point of going out to see the window cleaner when I spot his van pull up - just to express my gratitude. 

He might have the impression I like his ham sandwiches, but that is not my objective in greeting his arrival, so I never eat what he offers me...... at least not while he's watching.

Just checking he rinsed them properly ....

Comments