Celebrity Endorsement

F put the big scissors away.  She even made a second mini hazard warning suit, and she has explained that if I want to go in for celebrity endorsement then I have to consent to being photographed with it - saying something like 'I buy this for my kids...'  or ' I use this myself'.

Neither are true in this case but I do happen to think that hazard warnings on small humans are a good idea so I posed for the photo (reluctantly).






(Thank goodness there is no actual small human inside the suit for the taking of the photo.)


F's made her own 'brand' - ResQ'd - which apparently stands for things she's made out of remnants, left-overs, off-cuts, and fabric re-purposed (whatever that means) from other garments. 

Result: handmade garments, no two completely alike.

There - that's my endorsement.  Now stop hijacking my blog.

Comments