Plastic house on the back concrete

Ugly - that's what I call it - the thing constructed on the back concrete.  'Constructed' is a very loosely used term here.  Constructed might imply some sort of engineered integrity, but this thing is so badly designed and so poorly held together that it has had to be propped up with pieces of bamboo, some dowel, an old shovel handle, metres of insulation tape, string, bits of clothesline.... and the whole of it is covered with a sort of thick plastic bag.

F calls it a greenhouse.  It is green; sort of.  There is green string stuck in the layers of the plastic cover.  I know that because I have been trying to tear it out at the corners. 

I'm sneaky about it but F seems to be doing some sneakier spying from the kitchen; I got caught twice this weekend and had my claws stuck in that d*****d string when she took me by surprise banging on the window.  She'll break the glass if she's not careful.

It needs to be gone.  I cannot see up the garden from my viewing post in the dining room.

Comments