Lodger

We've had someone else living with us.  I guess he has a name but I haven't worked it out yet - he doesn't speak 'cat'.  He sometimes has a girlfriend here.  She doesn't speak cat either, but she does have a cat friendly computer.  Nice.



There are advantages in our lodger not speaking cat; he doesn't know how much 'humansh' I understand.  I can really give him the runaround when he's late for work and he knows that he's not allowed to leave me in the house.


He doesn't know all the hiding places either.


I've been working through the levels of hiding places - like levels in a computer game.  There is no point wasting the really good ones too early on.


We haven't reached level 5 yet and it looks like he is leaving us.  I'll get my bed in the sun back in our spare bedroom, but who am I going to give the runaround to now?  Mr B has already achieved the top level in this game; he has achieved status nearly as devious as me.

Comments