Sanctuary at the Neighbours House


Sometimes on our way home from the allotment, F drives my HGV up the wrong driveway.  Then she leaves some vegetables on the doorstep of a house like ours – but not ours.  Well not completely like ours.......same shape, different colour.  Even a cat can tell that.  Sometimes she talks to someone; sometimes she just leaves vegetables.

Naturally I have been around that house from time to time.  Nice garden.  Small humans visit sometimes.  Recently however I have decided that perhaps I ought to check out the inside as well.  Where do those vegetables go to?

Warm

Humans who are at home during the day time.

Humans who want to have a cat indoors.

Nice.

So why have I spent so much time sleeping in our unheated garage when my humans are out of our house?  I have found another place to go.

I still have to go home for meals though.  Nothing is perfect.

F note: We know where you go Tigger - the neighbour dobbed you in on Day 1.  While you were still doing your first inspection of their house, R came over to let us know where to find you.

Comments