Plastic Greenhouse


I just want it to be noted that despite my history in such things, I have largely refrained from tearing apart the large plastic greenhouse that appeared on our back concrete a few weeks ago.  I used to tear at the small one.   My humans have tried to stick (largely without success due to poor sticky tape or surface texture of the plastic house cover) anti-claw patches on the corners of the big new greenhouse.  They are bright red patches (like warning signs) of some difficult to tear material.  They make your eyes hurt. 


However it wasn’t those that stopped me wanting to tear it apart.  No, is was discovering that it develops its own micro environment which produces a lot of rain; big fat rain drops, when the plastic shakes in gusts of breeze.  Being inside is no fun, not warm and restful, so I don’t work at being allowed into it. 

Mr B is growing tomatoes and his chillies inside the greenhouse this year so it looks like being in place long after F has finished using it for trays of small plants.

Comments