Doctor Tigger

F must have had furballs over Easter.  Even after she got rid of them she spent a lot of time lying down - some of it asleep.  She needs lessons in sleeping. I have sat on her, sat on the edge of the quilt she's wrapped in (to stop it getting unwrapped), sat beside, even sat under (that camp bed thing in the garden); and all I can say is that she moves around too much.

She wasn't best pleased with me sitting on her tummy, but I noticed she was very hot (or nicely warm depending on how much you like radiators), and occasionally I got thrown aside with the quilt when she rushed off to the bathroom again.  There has been a lot of cleaning going on in the bathroom.  Just as well, that bucket of furballs wasn't the freshest!

Careful attention to her welfare seems to have paid off.  She is sitting up again and I've convinced her to re-open my blog and update recent stories.

This year I passed 9 human years - birthday unknown but sometime in Spring so the family mark the event on 1 April.  I sleep more and hunt less, but I still have turns of speed and occasionally climb trees.  I had to mention that because I am fairly sure that F will give you her version of a recent tree climbing incident............ The Doctor will see you now.



Comments