This'll Surprise You....

We are moving to Greece. F and Mr B think I haven't worked that out yet, but I've been stabbed so full if injections I feel like a pincushion; I've got a passport; F has been learning Greek; Mr B has has bought a new camper van; and all our furniture has gone somewhere - three men came and packaged everything except the bed and one sofa and carried it all out of the house into a big orange box on a truck.

However the main giveaway was when Mr B bought me my own Dyson fan during a particular sweltering period last summer and told F it was because I would need it out in Greece.

I like that fan.  It got packed up with all the furniture AND my scratching post.  So I am definitely going too.  They left me behind when they went out there last Christmas and I was not best pleased, so I ignored them for a while when they got back, but it's hard to stay mad with them for too long especially when they lit the lounge room fire for me.

F has already been out there working - twice - and the photo from the apartment balcony is a view of the sea.  It might mean no garden! It will definitely mean feral cats! There is not much that is green in that view.  I might have to eat fish.  I like tuna - cooked. I turn my nose up at raw fish. I will condescend to eat the occasional sardine. Smoked mackeral is ok for a treat, but you can keep octopus or prawns. Yuck.

Maybe F will agree to start updating my blog again when we are living under the same roof and she is not spending all week away in London.

Until we move out there too Mr B and I are camping in the house with a bed each (well his bed and one of mine) and a sofa between us. It echoes a bit in here now.

Comments