Tardis


Bit by bit my world expanded again.  We have stairs but they are outside a door that is almost always kept closed. 






We have also got a Tardis.

 It’s a box outside that same door, lined with mirrors, equipped with buttons, and it transports us.  We enter in one place and come out at another, although I’ve come to realize that the number of places it connects are very limited and don’t vary. Mostly its range is building entrance and just outside our door.  As for time zones, judging by the sun, there is not a lot of time travel involved.

I have explored the stairs from basement to roof.  Our basement is dark and smells damp and musty.  Nothing interesting lives down there and there aren’t enough hiding places or escape routes.  F always finds me.

The roof is another limited-access experience.  F has keys.  She goes up there to clean a big panel that makes water hot.  There are lots of neighbouring roofs I could escape to if she took her eyes off me for long enough but she never has done, yet.  So I have explored the roof but only under close supervision.  Sitting close to the edge is a good way to torment F and get revenge on her for not letting me go further.

It is a VERY long way down from there.





Comments