Tourist Hot Spots and under-floor heating: Edipsos

Hotels mean travel; new and interesting things to explore.

When we first left Havant I found all this 'new' a bit nerve-wracking.  It gave me nervous shivers.

I've got over that now; between F & Mr B, Donkey, the Back-pack, and the van I've developed enough confidence in the familiar to enjoy exploring the new and unfamiliar.  Now I'd probably explore more than F lets me.  She's the nervous one, always right behind me.  She's particularly afraid of cat-sized caves (our beach has plenty of them) and I get scooped up and 'back-packed' any time I venture towards a small and interesting one.
caves are interesting

Loutra Edipsos is quite literally a hot-spot:  steaming hot water pouring off orange cliffs straight into the sea.

After rolling my eyes at the usual human attraction to water, imagine my surprise at discovering the beach has sub-floor heating.  While F& Mr B chatted to strangers, to their amazement I exited the back-pack and relaxed on the sand into a pose designed for maximum beach contact.

They only later discovered the beach was heated when they back-packed me again.  Their shoes had insulated them from that particular delight.







Warm Beach, Hot Shower

Boiling water coming up here....



Comments

  1. How luxurious to have a heated floor right at the beach
    Not to mention being carried around by your minions lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - I've become a big fan of this underfloor heating thing since I visited that beach.

      Delete

Post a Comment