TABLETS


F’s got a big phone, or a small computer – she calls it a TABLET but I thought tablets were things I am made to swallow (against my will).

Anyway this tablet is not unpalatable – there is a collection of English garden birds living inside it.  There is a cheeky squirrel as well, but I can’t get at any of them.  It’s like watching them through a window but they can’t see me watching them so they come really close.

Suddenly the penny dropped - all these shiny flat things (phones, laptop, TABLET) could have birds living inside.  I sat by F for an hour last night watching her mess about with her laptop [F note: booking some travel tickets] and noticed that things kept blinking across the view, then moving about and changing.  I tried catching them too but same 'window' effect.  While she was on the phone the birds appeared again.



OK how do I open these windows by myself?  She is away at work all day do I've got time to work it out. The only problem is she keeps them in a special bag, and I don't have opposable thumbs to get the zip on the bag undone.


But I do have claws.  Zips have never really been a challenge in the past - just stick a claw in them and pull.  Now to work out the password.....

Comments