Things to Do when Trapped Indoors - part II

Mr B called on video phone.  It puzzles me how he got in there with my garden bird videos.

He read my trapped indoors blog and said I had omitted several serious options - like

Jigsaw Puzzles

Ironing your Shirts

Cleaning in your cupboards (while it's true I do check in the cupboards when I am home alone but I don't do any cleaning).

The point I wish to make about all these suggestions is that these are human ways to burn up time.  My first blog on "Things to Do", was based on the wisdom of my experience, and limited observation of what F has been doing recently.

I can UNDO jigsaw puzzles, and should advise you here that it is a much more satisfying past-time than putting them together appears to be.

As for ironing shirts - irons have their uses.












In my experience the cupboards could definitely do with a good clear out and clean, there is  lot of stuff in there you never use.

And while we are on the subject there are some very specific things that F could pay her attention to around here - like brushing the cat more often, fixing that wobbly dining chair, cleaning under the sofa (and down the back of the cushions), and sweeping up a few of the dust bunnies of my spent fur.

I notice she has been recycling some of my fur into her knitting - I'm not entirely sure she meant to but it seems to be unavoidable at this time of year.

Like I said - brush the cat more often. He likes it.


F's further unhelpful suggestions are drink wine and eat ice-cream....

Comments