Things to Do when Trapped Indoors

I've had 18 months of practising for this...  so I have some advice
Sleep
I do a lot of that

Watch TV

Watch TV AND sleep
Mr B taught me how to do that

Whittling
Whittling furniture always gets me the 'Davy Crockett hat' threat

Make a small garden

F never appreciates my gardening assistance - another Davy-Crocket-hat-worthy offence

Read a book or magazine
(This one is about gin-making)

Knitting

Knitting AND watching TV
She knits, I watch TV

Do Pilates
Fascinating!

Take a Bath 
You didn't seriously expect a picture of me washing my socks and undies did you?  I bathe discreetly - just like humans prefer to.
...or just wash your hands again.... 

Clean the Washing Machine
...especially in those door seals....

Sort your underwear 


Make Marmalade
Not my thing

Write a diary...

....or Blog
well you know my views on blogging (i.e. get a better secretary than I have)

Feed the Cat
'nuff said

Work from home
Bores me and commandeers my TV but at least I can get my demands met on a more immediate basis

Sunbathe
No worries about skin cancer..

Watch the road works outside
In fact that is the main purpose of my 'condo' - a great vantage point for 'people watching', 

Watch fishing boats go past ...
Alright now I'm showing off, you just have to watch cars, people on bikes and skate-boards, dog-walkers, strutting cats, the occasional fox, bird-life, the postie, grass-growing, daffodils flowering, bright green leaves unfurling on the lime trees......

Crikey I miss Havant.


PS: F suggested drink coffee and eat cheese - but I can't endorse either as suitable  activities for killing time in confinement.  

Comments

  1. You possibly know that I am a fan of Tabbies. Our last Tabby (Freddie) is on my side bar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We noticed Freddie and admired his stripes. A good friend had a tabbie called Freddie - I wouldn't have thought is a common name for striped cats - is it? (F stands for Fred in my blog - not a common woman's name either). Tigger's original name was Le Tigre because F's French teacher told her that meant 'the striped cat'. However she got a bit nerved-out calling the cat by that moniker in a Council estate in Southampton (where our lives crossed), and it morphed into a name you might expect on a striped cat in England. Greeks can't seem to get their heads or tongues around it however. The best we have managed so far is Chigger. So here I'm Mr T.

      Delete

Post a Comment