Little Miss Calico...

 ....sits on the 'unattainable ledge' - the one mentioned in the Grappling Hooks post - and croons ballads.


She does it at night in the dark.  F can only just make her out in the dark but I can see her clearly.  I can see her from our aft balcony.  I'm sure she does that ballady stuff just to torment me - I'm more of a heavy metal screamer.

I'm beginning to think that F is not big on heavy metal, the number of times I've been virtually dropped-kicked indoors in the wee-small hours of the morning this week (and the door slammed shut) is running into double digits; 4 times in one night alone.

Well I'm prepared to suffer for my art...

......but I won't suffer ballads.

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    for whom do you sing, dear Tigger
    for whom do you longingly cry?
    Is there heart to be lost,
    or ballad addressing the sky?
    Is it the neighbours who lure you,
    or the lust of the loins which call?
    Or is it that you just want attention
    from the one with two legs and tall?!
    Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooooooh poetry -I shall recite that. Little Miss Calico might enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. She's lovely, I'm wishing we had another cat. Mind you we have had Norris, the neighbour's cat over visiting our Mr Cat, she's slowly warming up to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. F calls her 'very pretty', and talks to her. I get jealous.

      Delete
  3. Everyone’s a music critic, and obviously don’t appreciate
    The free show you put on for them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment