Zen Master

There was I doing my totally zen thing in F's hammock chair and she sneaked up on me and took photos.

That's not asleep.  It is deep in meditation.

This is asleep...


We met a lawyer for coffee last week and to discuss anti-suit injunctions.  I think it is an application to a court designed to prevent people from wearing business suits.  I was the only one at the meeting in pinstripes.

My role was as a consultant on coffee standards.  F said she liked it, a rounded coffee, not bitter and with chocolatey notes.  I didn't rate the milk froth at all - wouldn't touch it.  There is something about those pictures the baristas draw on the top - this one looked like a swan.

The lawyer said that I looked wise.  She said that I have a big, wise head.

It's all that zen meditation I do (and proof that business suits make a credible impression).

Comments

  1. We girls think you are so handsome, Rupert just shut his eyes when we mentioned it. I think it's because he is just black and does not have the beautiful markings that you have.
    Rowan, Princess, Willow and Mummy Polly
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell Rupert that F's a sucker for black cats. She thinks black is beautiful. There is one downstairs she calls Curious Black (like Sirius Black in Harry Potter) because it follows her about the garden, always cagey and just out of reach, but always curious to see what is being done. I know she wants to make friends with that cat because she always talks to it when we go out. xxxx Mr T

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    Pin stripes are back in vogue, too, Mr T, so I am not surprised that you made an impression! I once was in the corporate life and nothing was more pleasing than to get onself up to grooming standard; sets the mind into its groove... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your difference in sleeping and your meditation. You look very deep in contemplation, Tigger.
    Thank you for your visit and info about the Greek Guard. When we were there I think it was a routine daily changing of the guard as there were only a few taking part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, and thank you for return visit. We have no photos of marching guards as there were so many people watching F couldn't see and we viewed it between human ankles.

      Delete
  4. Love you, Tigger - you have life sorted out so purrfectly :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment