Music

Mr B gave us this link : Daniel Estrem 

My humans seem to enjoy it.


Comments

  1. Hari Om
    .......sigh.............that was blissful, Tigger - thank you for passing on the link! And boy does it show the ukele in fabulous, full-throated fingering?!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Owl's Farm, Tig--and for the link. Molly (who looks a bit like you) sends her regards and wanted me to let you know that her humans spent the morning figuring out how to keep her out of the water heater next to her loo in our trailer, Porco Rosso. There's a nice new wall there now, and they even figured out how to make a catio leading out from the loo area. I must say that we all envy your living in Greece, because I spent a great deal of my academic life studying ancient and modern Greek, and bronze age archaeology. As I remember, there were a few cat-folk hanging around the places we visited in the Morea and on Crete. Maybe you're a descendant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Owlfarmer - I started my life in Southampton England. My humum moved us here 2 years ago when she moved for work. I'm old enough now to be relatively unbothered by the change from large garden, a common and allotment gardens to patrol, to the confinement of a large apartment balcony overlooking the Saronic Gulf. I keep tabs on local felines, report on things that pass by, and get dragged out travelling a lot. Tell Molly to make the most of the travelling; occasionally it throws up a real cat gem - like the beach with underfloor heating (geothermal) that my humans sat me down on in Evia last winter. They had shoes on so had no idea why i was so determined to hug the beach when they wanted to wander off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment