Oops!

I'm apparently in serious trouble.

I climbed onto the desk and sat on Fs keyboard.  She came back to find me with a foot on the delete key and the contents of her inbox all cleared out.

Well that took care of it all.  Unfortunately she didn't see ot that way and had to trawl through her deleted emails to work out which ones still needed to be worked on.  She sort of uses her inbox like a 'to do' list.

Mr B saved my skin by bringing my tartan bed and stripey friend in and shovelling me out of harms way.

She caught me out by filming my 'self-comforting' ....
That's 2 oopses.πŸ˜ΎπŸ˜ŽπŸ™„

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    As oopsies go Mr T, there are worse... though adding to the thumbed one's work efforts might result in a tin or two less being opened your way! Hugs and whiskeries YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She went out on a food fetching permit today (hunter gathering) and came back with catfood and beer (among other things) so I guess we're on good terms again

      Delete
  2. Oh dear. You would be in the doghouse, ... if you were not a cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not at the top of her Xmas list at that moment. She can't stay mad at me for long. Purring fixes everything. (Serious advantage over dogs, even dogs with clever eyebrows can't do purring).

      Delete
  3. I purr too when I have done something wrong. It really works!
    I don't know why humans fuss about our exploring things - M was so angry the other day when I jumped up on her drawers (a great place to sit) and a silly photo thingy fell off onto the floor.
    Your friend, Mittens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geia sou Mittens. Drawers are great too - the contents often make a comfortable nest, and if not, then they serve as a ladder for exploration of higher places. Mr B used to leave his underwear drawer open when he went for a shower...... I use the drawers and drawer handles in the store room to get onto the upper shelves. We cats know that nothing is out of bounds, don't we? - it just pays not to get caught there when the humans come home. xxxx Mr T

      Delete
  4. Oops. Well these things happen I guess
    Best you just stay away for a while I say lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment