Guacamole


 Another odd ball of wool (in Guacamole colour apparently) and some scraps of dark red, oh and a yellow alpaca lining (I bet you've never seen a yellow alpaca....) shifted from one storage box to a storage basket.

You humans put some very weird embellishments on your supplementary fur.  Do you suppose those spike things on that hat are the human equivalent of doing 'fat tail'?  I can do spiky tail all by myself - see!


Some poor kid is going to have to wear that hat.  Mind you given what I think of small humans, it might make a good early warning system - you'd notice them coming.

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    You would indeed - kidosaurus at fifty metres kinda hat is that!!! Your tail is a much finer covering by a long haul, Mr T! Hugs and whiskeris, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! looks very warm, maybe Tigger would like one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. I’m not clever enough to make one of those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We know that's not true......we've seen your blog! (Just trawl through Ravelly looking for 'Dino-cap' and you will have the pattern for one too)

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I’ll check it out

      Delete

Post a Comment