Gone Biking

 F and Mr B went cycling this morning.  (No lycra was involved.)

I was sleeping on the bed when they went out.

I was sleeping on the bed when they got back.

In between I tore up the rug (it slides nicely over the tile floor), buried my food bowls under the little mat that is supposed to stop them skidding along the floor (and then tried to push the whole lot under the nearest piece of furniture), and investigated the compost and seeds in a pot on the balcony.  They'll never notice will they?

F note: You dug up your own catgrass seedlings, Tigger!

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    While the folks're away the cat will play! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! Do humans say that too? xxx Mr T

      Delete
  2. this sounds a lot like it should be a post on mischief Monday and you look so innocent in your bed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Temper, temper. Hope they don't zip you up inside your igloo when they next go out in their non-lycra. How come you didn't go with them anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. F bought my backpack so she could take me cycling. Trouble is I'm 'big-boned' and the bottom edge of the backpack is unpadded. It makes a furrow across the back of her pelvis, so she always carries me on the front. That doesn't work on a racing style road bike. Maybe I should convince her that (at her advancing age) to ditch the road bike and use her old Pashley. Then i could ride in the basket on the front..

      Delete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog. I've never read one by a cat before! Miaow... On more serious note, I blogged recently about Ursula K Le Guin's blogs - many of which were about her cat - they are called the Annals of Pard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been reading your blog for a little while. Strangely F's been thinking lately about things she possesses and the value to others of her personal tokens of memory, so your blog resonated.

      Delete

Post a Comment