A Big Yellow Taxi

1 April is my putative birthday. I'm the stray that came in from the cold, so my humans had to make something up. They were roughly right but cats don't keep the same calendar. 

I'm 13 turns of the earth around the sun.

Yesterday Mr B and F sang happy birthday to me just before a Big Yellow Taxi came and took Mr B away.  (..they paved paradise and put up a parking lot....)

It was still dark!

Today he seems to be back inside the phone and there is just me and F winding the clocks here now. We miss him loads.

He works on the sea so I'm just going to sit here and stare at the sea till he comes back again.



Comments

  1. You’ve just let the cat out of the bag Mr T.....well you’ve confirmed something we’ve known all along.

    Ms F is a nice girl!

    And how do we know that.....there’s a little ditty that tells us........, all the nice girls like a sailor. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Well, happy meowday to you Tigger; I am glad that Mr B was able to sing to you before heading away... I am sure he will be back one day not too far off... you really do have a grand view there! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a might fine view to watch while you wait. I know you both miss him lots, hurry home daddy.. so much better now than in the past when he could not fit inside a phone...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy gottcha day
    That’s what I call it lol
    It is sad when someone goes away but oh so nice when they come home
    At least the view is lovely for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow 13, Tigger sure is mature! Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment