Head Space

 

This one is in the centre of Korydallos (suburb of Piraeus), on the square for the new Metro station.

F got us lost (Mr B driving, F doing navigation, me watching the drivers behind....you can never be too careful about the ones behind you) going round there one day on our way to deliver some mending and recycled clothing to a friend of hers.  That was in the days when we were still allowed to drive out and meet people - so months ago.  

F said "not lost, just caught out by some one-way streets" (we were only going one way so I'm not sure what the problem was).  The photo seems to have been lost in F's lack of a decent filing system.

She (the she in the picture) laytcr54 (Tigger typing again) lacks gravitas compared to the one in the port.  

Frivolous youth?  

Colourful, summery, contemplative, feminine, youth?  

Your thoughts?

Comments

  1. Hari Om
    Surfer chick... mermaid... deep in the wave of thought, that's fur sure! It is quite good to find oneself astray in the maze of streets, Mr T - and discovering the unexpected. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you mean you get to go out in the car - i never do except to go to the nasty vet or boring holiday prison. takser said the neighbours used to take their cat on holiday in their camper van and the cat used to drive, but that was before i came here. phoebe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the navigator; they can't go anywhere without me. I used to try to drive but my humans got a bit annoyed with me putting my head through the steering wheel, and I'm not allowed to press the accelerator even though I like to go fast.

      Delete
  3. my first thought when I saw it was Earth, Wind, Fire... I think its beautiful and the artist is so talented. On my wish list of things I wanted to do, is draw or paint. no talent, so will not happen.. i do it with camera and software... yes, we have that jelly here. I bought it just once, because our store was out of Bob's apricot or peach preserves and they had it in the Bonne mamman. I loved the jar... it cost twice what Bob's jelly does, and he likes the cheap one best. I don't eat jam or presrves since I gave up sugar 4 years ago. I buy the all natural one for occasional on toast. it is really expensive...no added sugar, just natural. I keep pretty jars or bottles or really different ones. they are great for dog treats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talent is only part of it - practice, do stuff, don't expect your paintings to look like a photo (photos do that) - express something that photo's don't or can't ...

      Delete
  4. She's impressive. I'll look forward to seeing all these bright murals, one sunny day, when, we if ever we revisit Piraeus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Men don't seem to like asking for directions do they? The mural is very beachy and summery.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment