Claimed

 I have been accused of being archetypal British tourist.

I had to get up early to claim it.  There was a range of towel coverings to choose from.  I rather liked this one, it suggested cool and lush greenery...

There was a small gathering last night, slow roasted pork, and something called Pavlova.  Neighbour Panagiota had been here in the morning making a huge spinach pie and when she came back in the evening she brought some of the tools of her trade and did impromptu entertainment with juggling and fire.  F had to be the stage hand and music operator (She'll never get a job in the West End). I had front row seat on the fire performance, sitting as I was at the top of my Condo.

Today the crows got to feast on the scraps of pork still attached to the bones.

Comments

  1. You do resemble a tiger in the forest sitting on that lovely beach towel
    Sounds like a very entertaining night for all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer whatever seats the humans have been favouring. This one looked good.

      Delete
  2. Pavlova mmmm... would have thought cats mike like that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Crikey, that all sounds... pagan! Hoorah for that I say. I guess it means lockdown loosened. Worth selleebrayting. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No religion or spiritualism of any kind (until the mastka bottle came out) just food and clowning. xxx Mr T

      Delete
  4. I bet Tigger was amused by F's antics, that face doesn't look very impressed lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trouble with visiting humans is that someone will get it in their had that they want to cuddle the cat (that's me). I would prefer they simply vacated the seat and let me have it unhindered.

      Delete
  5. You have to be quick to beat those German cats don't you Tigger. well done.
    Rupert, Rowan, Princess, Willow and Mummy Polly. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The German didn't turn up until lunch time - and brought a small human with her but he seemed easly distracted by a salad bowl full of water and a funnel so I retired to the hammock and was left largely alone. Small humans are a scourge.

      Delete
  6. sound fun and delicious and that is one cool cat chair for a cool cat named Tigger... yummmm is my last comment and I LOVE FIRE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Panagiota sets fire to the ends of some long finger extension things and makes light patterns with them. I love fire too. I used to get too close to the rubbish fires at the allotment and there was burning fur a couple of times. Mr B is good at putting out burning cats.

      Delete

Post a Comment