Busy Week at Work.

I don't think I have ever seen so much typing and telephoning ..... and groaning and heavy sighs.

There has also been a bit of keyboard thumping and some bad words.  I know they are bad words when F won't tell me how to spell them for a blog post.

When we got home on Friday, I did exhausted.  

We didn't even stop at the park on the way, and now F is back on the laptop bashing out long words like 'pollution' and 'remittances' for people in parts of the world who haven't finished work yet.  I have never quite worked this out but apparently the sun is always shining on some part of the world, and, when it gets dark here my garden in England might still be in daylight.

That puts a kink in your brain.

Once home, F raced about doing laundry, packing stuff into bags (which seems weird), and cooking..... before resuming the digital chase around the world.  This time last week we were talking to Vietnam.  Tonight I think it is Angola, but Ras Tanura flashed up at one stage as well.  I need an atlas.  F says her knowledge of geography is limited to ports of the world; the edges where land meets sea.

She used to have  t-shirt that said "if you aren't living on the edge you are taking up too much room". 

It doesn't seem all that funny now.

Some random photos - just for colour and to lighten the mood around here.

Anti-mosquito smoke (as if we didn't have enough....)

Human lunch the day she hadn't prepared properly. Mine always looks like porridge, regardless of the day!

Executive lift: I've got got lifts sussed now (this one has doors on two sides)

The bar downstairs has closed for a holiday - height of summer! There's no one to wave imperiously to on my way past. 


Comments

  1. Hari OM
    I spy a wally melon in the donkey's basement... It's the weekend now, Mr T... I do hope F can have some respite from the screen and keyboard and your ears from the misuse of language... You at least rest, even the world doesn't quite know how to. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah - just a little melon this week. There's something strange happening to my weekend; i woke F early so that she could watch the sunrise while she's swimming and she didn't go swimming.... something's up. Furrings and purrings Mr T

      Delete
  2. I got exhausted just reading this.
    You have had a busy week
    Time to relax and unwind I say
    Stay cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like F has been working too much. You will have to distract her, Tigger, and get her to relax a bit more. I go and sit right in front of my human, usually on her laptop, to get her attention so I can purr at her to show I care. We have to look after our humans :)
    Purrings, Mittens 😺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Mama's life sounds like mine, only different, the racing around and keeping up with THINGS is right on the money. you look so regal in your donkey. I can see a paw up waving like the Queen does. I am happy for you that you can go to work with F and she can work from home which means you aren't left home alone very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Summer fruit! They'll be hitting the shops here soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment