Family Gathering

Mr B has arrived home.  I pretended to be not excited, and have insisted on maintaining my usual routine.  I will watch him unpack from the high vantage point of my satellite dish and might come down later in the evening if there is anything more interesting on the menu than the diet food F has been feeding me lately.

Yesterday the scales said I have lost 400grams.  Maybe we can let up on the boring food now.....

Mr B got sausages and peppers grilled with cheese inside.  I want roast chicken.

Comments

  1. Well done on the weight loss
    I wish I was doing as well as you. Lockdown is hard though
    Welcome home to Mr B
    I’m sure you will give him cuddles eventually

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any choice in the weight loss. I can't even go out and hunt for my own mouse flavoured supplements. I stuck my toenails into his legs while he was sleeping just to make sure he was still there (occupying my side of the bed).

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    It's the weekend - surely there will be roast chook at the weekend for a dear ol' Tigger??? Then again, pawhaps a little more enthusiasm shown for the returned might earn a tasty morsel? Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. F has given him strict instructions about my lunches, but you are right he is easier to do the big eyes thing on and get him to feel sorry for me. (F showed me you new family addition. an Orange one like the kitten that invaded my space last year. Yours doesn't look like a space invader however.) Fz and Pz Mr T

      Delete
  3. welcome home mr B, so glad for a safe trip. I prefer his dinner over your desired roast chicken. hope you get a few extra tidbits for doing so well with your weight..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment