Caves and Jellyfish

Sunday was moving day again.  I can always tell that we will be on the road again when I see the bags being filled up and sat near the door.  When I detect that I sit on a hard chair and do my best to look lost and miserable.

Once we are in the van and underway I clamber onto F's knees and look out the windows until the need to nap overwhelms me.

We wound down out of the mountains, passing en route a cafĂ© that had and interesting looking 'pram' outside so we turned around for a closer re-look.

It's not a pram but a small buggy (in the miniature pony- or possibly goat- drawn sense).  It might fit a child of 4 or 5 years.  Could you imagine such a small child driving this rig around a steep mountain village?  It even has fancy leaf springs.

It might be an ancestor to my Donkey.

Near a lake my humans went off on a cave tour - Perama Cave.  I was not allowed to go too, but they showed me a couple of photos. Do these look like jellyfish to you?



We have been seeing jellyfish shapes in odd places this week....



Comments

  1. Interesting pram/buggy. Homemade do you think?
    I like the jellyfish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look like jellyfish
    I love exploring caves. Big already explored and have lighting caves
    I don’t think I’d ever be an explorer going in first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    ...actually, I think the stalactites look more like squid - but I agree the clouds are distinctly jellyfish-like! Well, Greece and seafood are kinda synonymous... as for that buggy, woohoo, I'd have a go!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear YAM-aunty we did think octopus... but we wanted to use our cloud photo. We want the buggy - or to get F's brother to build one....

      Delete
  4. I checked out that cave Tigger, and it sounds really impressive - and certainly not the place for a puddy-tat to wander around and get lost in. Mittens sends purrs, Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow on the jelly fish cloud shape. yes the cave thingys look like jelly fish. I assume you were left in the car, here in Florida we can't leave kids or pets in cars, even year round, the sun is so close to us it heats the car to high temps even in our coolish winter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr T guards the van and barks at strangers (which is also the joint task of any human left waiting in the parked van) for short periods of time and we agree that weather and climate are a big consideration. NEVER EVER in summer. The daytime temps here now (in the mountains) about 12 degrees C

      Delete
  6. They look a bit creepy to me, no wonder Tigger is a bit taken aback by them, Bruno would sniff them and Mr Cat would ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a cathedral sized cave, and the stalactites where maybe a couple of metres long and way 'up there'.

      Delete

Post a Comment