Never let your tech-challenged secretary post blogs from her phone

 ...because if you do it might be 24 hours before she realizes it didn't publish.

This is me, taking selfies with Aunty P. earlier in the week.

Today was meant to be a day on holiday.  I slept in my tartan bed on the desk while F did something that looked and sounded remarkably like her job.  At lunchtime my humans took Donkey and went out without me to try their luck at a Thursday Laiki they had never been to before. They came back with most of their supplies for Christmas.  I'm a bit concerned that I didn't see any chicken.

F came back a bit later; smelling of a foreign cat.  Apparently his name is Byron and his humans are on holiday in France.

The day ended with F cooking up some chili sauce that she has been fermenting for the last 3 weeks.  

Scary Sauce 1.

Mr B says we have to label the bottles 'scary sauce'.  

We have 3 different kinds so there is scary sauces 1 and 2 ....

....and scary sauce +++ (it's the tabasco one)

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    oooh I like the idea of those scary sauces! what a lovely selfie, Tigger dear boy. I am sure there will be some very tasty stuff for you on festive day too, so fret not regarding chook... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I bet Tigger sure was interested in the different smells, hope he didn't get too jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't eat scary sauces but i know a lot of people who would love to have some of yours, in fact all 3 of them. sounds like you are ready for Christmas EVE and to morrow. Merry Christmas to all of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, scary sauces! My son in law would be in heaven, but I would be giving them a wide berth.
    Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas - and I hope the chicken (or something better) will turn up for you Tigger.
    Love and hugz, Mxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment