Queue at the Post Office

They were queuing to post their Festive Season greetings....
The old-fashioned way....
Cards in Envelopes with stamps on...
Can't you see them in their shopping bags?
Him too!

I'll post mine here - have a good year in 2022 whatever circumstances fling at you. We wish you a warm home, the love of family and friends, enough food to share, things to keep you curious, some joy in your life, and enough sunny days to make your garden grow.

(This bit isn't fiction; we really do wish you all those things.)


Final Friday Fiction with YAM-Aunty:
FFF Link

Comments

  1. Hari Om
    My word, Tigger, that was a wonderfurs "post" for Hogmanay!!! Thank you for joining in FFF and showing us this purrrfect queue. I hope that you and the peeps have a cosy and cheerful night and I send you all my love and wishes for 2022. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    (Oh pee ess - the link you have there only goes to the image... in case anyone is interested, this link will take them through!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always had a fondness for short stories, and for stories that have a happy ending. yours fits both of those plus both photos pasted a huge grin on my face... LOVE todays Pics! Happy new year to all of you and I do mean that wish also

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you and your family
    May it be a blessed one for all

    ReplyDelete
  4. From Mittens to Tigger: Just wanted to purr a big thankyou for your wonderful blog. It is so hot here at the moment and The Boss found a flea on me so I got dosed! I wasn't very happy with the experience but now I am feeling much less itchy. Guess sometimes Our Humans do know a thing or two.
    May 2022 bring you many comfy beds to sleep on, much yummy food to enjoy, and a happy time all round. Cheers, Mittens 😻🤍 xx
    P.S., my humans send best wishes to your humans as well 😄 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year to you all. It looks like the line of cats isn't doing a very good job of social distancing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr T says cats are smaller so the effective distance is less (they don't breathe out quite so hard...)

      Delete

Post a Comment