Trained Graffiti











 

Comments

  1. Hari Om
    A splash and flash of colour! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one and am fan of grafitti on some things. not the kind that defaces peopel private property.
    this looks like it is allowed to be there and I like it. I saw a freight train that was beautiful with all the cars painted, not sure if it was allowed or just done that way. you did a great job of capturing the moving train, I like how the foreground is sharp and the train is blurred

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are worse (or better) than the ones on our local line…..which the company keeps trying to clean off but just ends up with a mess instead
    Did you go on a train trip somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too don’t like graffiti on private property.
    The art on the outside is sometimes quite spectacular. But I do get annoyed at graffiti on the inside of trains. I’m not a huge fan of the crude kind. I don’t think we all need to read stuff like that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment