Final Friday Fiction - Life in the Fast Lane.

I am supposed to tell you some fiction about the following photos - well they had dinosaurs in them.  Everyone knows that dinosaurs are 'terrible lizards' (often with big teeth and the capacity to run fast, or they swoop on you with an 8 foot wingspan of leathery wings like a bat).

Even some modern lizards can sort of fly so you shouldn't be surprised.  They are called Draco... (that bit is for real)... now you can't know whether it was an old terrible lizard or a modern one that lived in this cage on the roof.

It's humans were teaching it to fly - possibly cage and all.

And this one - well they were using dinosaur breath to power their car.... see the conversion unit on the roof?  The system uses their capacity to breath fire (hence the name draco) to generate steam, and drive turbines ..... 
It's even greener than electric cars. (You feed them on distressed princesses, I am told, and no trees are destroyed in the process.)


Final Friday Fiction over at MY TAKE - Doses of Wild Yam


Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Gracious, Tigger, that would make one affeared to be out among the reptiles!!! Thanks for joining in FFF fun and seeing the ridiculous in your image prompts = most entertaining. (As long as it really was fiction... I mean... be there dragons..???) Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. distressed princess brahahahaha, can't get up off the floor where I fell from laughing so hard. I LOVE THIS!!!! I say, I say I LOVE THIS! Thank you dear Tigger for my best laugh of the day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a hilarious dragon tale . . . and tail and princesses as dragon snacks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment