One for the Madsnapper.

Sandra over at https://snapperone.blogspot.com/ has been reminding us that today 2 March is Dr. Seuss day. Possibly his most famous creation involves a feline in a red and white head warmer.  F can't do cut and paste hats on cats so she had to draw one.  This is toddler standard end of index finger stuff. With several attempts she might get better but I have better things to do than model cartoon hats.

F drafted this a few days ago and was deleting stuff from her phone today when she realized she had inadvertently given my hat a blue pom-pom!  Squint at it.  The effect is more obvious in 'thumbnail' sized pictures.

This one got messed up when she enlarged the picture to draw, then forgot to shrink it before she saved - she has chopped off all my best features.
If you read Dr Seuss did you have a favorite character?

Comments

  1. Oh My Oh My she did cut off part of your eye, the pompom is gone and if you were a dog i would send you a bone. Mama did well, drawing the hat on your head, she made me laugh as soon as I got out of bed. It's still early here in the USA, its a lot later now in your day. You look so handsome, I want to kiss your face, and the good news is you did not know the hat was on your head. Tell Mama to read you a book, and to answer your question of who is my favorite, until i joined blogland i never did look at a seuss book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, we found the panarama in cell back in 2017 when I got the phone. here is what the lviing room looks like using that. https://snapperone.blogspot.com/2017/10/perfect-panoramaposting.html

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    MOL - welcome to the Seussicals, Tigger ol' chap!!! I think F did an excellent job... (and I have just had a horrific image deletion moment which you will read about tomorrow... ) Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it’s better than I could of achieved I wouldn’t even know how to go about
    Even drawing on the pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. tt's very debonair for Mr Tigger but if it were real I doubt it would stay on long.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment