Stormy Again

"Tigger alarm." That's what F calls it when I wake her up in the morning. I do it a few minutes before  her phone alarm goes off. I bided my time this morning and I heard her asking Mr B if Tigger had forgotten to wind his wristwatch.

My clock doesn't need winding; just regular feeding.

Today (drafted Wednesday, my secretary needs a kicking) wind and rain is lashing the balconies and glass doors.  As soon as F has gone to work,  I will ask Mr B to let me sleep in the cupboard. It's a good place to be when outdoors is grey and torrential rain is being blown sideways.


It will be power-washing snow off mountains though.


Last night, just before 'lights out' F photographed me giving her 'the look'. She is getting rebellious and doesn't always roll over into the right shape for comfortable sleeping (my comfortable sleeping) when I press her hip bone.


Comments

  1. Our weather has turned and we have cooler weather, wind and some rain
    I’m not complaining. I don’t do well in extreme heat
    I sleep with my poodle Trixie and she will tap me on the shoulder to let her under the blankets even if she gets up during the night to go outside she will jump back up and tap tap tap on my shoulder until I left the doona and let her in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    That would be a look difficult to resist, Tigger dear! I recognise that weather - are you sure you didn't transport to Dunoon just then??? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems everywhere is experiencing storms at the moment. Roll on Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tigger me darlin’ Your wouldn’t have to give me the eye like that…..I’d let you cuddle up to me wherever you wanted - over my feet is nice…..they tend to get a bit cool at times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your expression says "really Mama?" Move it over a little. I kissed your face and hope it did not muss your furs. the cubboard sounds good, I assume he leaves the door open? When wind and rain came our Baby Girl angel would head for the walk in closet and get in the corner where her bed was placed for bad weather times. I put it behind long flannel gowns, if one drop fell, or the sky got dark saying it was coming she went down the hall and did not come out until it stopped

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So some dogs do have good sense after all! I have learned quite a bit about dogs since reading Beau's blog. Best kind of k9 - a penpal one. xxx Mr T

      Delete
  6. I'd swap with you if I could, we're battling humidity here. What is it with cats wanting to hide, we have some empty boxes here that Mr Cat and Bruno are always sleeping in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment