F arrived home and ....

 ....I decided to punish her by balancing on the balcony railings - which I know unnerves her.

F didn't photograph me, just shivered and walked back indoors.  It was 2100 hours at night.

It is quite a long way down from here, I might retreat.

(Note from F: I prefer to keep it calm rather than scare him and me by lunging at him and trying to grab him back inside the balcony.  Mr T's balance might not be as good as it once was, but I think/hope his sense of self preservation will kick in eventually.)

F opened and closed the fridge - all it had in it was some very old broccoli (which she eventually made into soup) - and finally she gathered up some tins and made herself a meal of tuna and kimchi.  

Really?

I got half the tuna before she added the kimchi, so she is sort of forgiven, but I made a point of doing a lot of shouting indoors and out on the balconies before bedtime just to let the world know that I have my back-up force back in place. 

Well, half my back-up force.  F has assured me that she didn't throw Mr B off a tower, but I am waiting for a whatsapp message from him to prove it.

Someone 'to have my back' again.

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Oh phew, life is righting itself for you, Tigger dear. I am sure the third party is safe and well and you will get a message soon enough... Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just show 'em who's boss Mr T

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is a story that might work with cats where you don't want them. when we first got Big Boy, the first day in fact, he found a hole in the fence we did not know was behind a bush. he went behind the bush and did not come back. he was in the neighbors yard and no way to get to him, its a jungle. i ran in the house and grabbed the treat jar and went outside rattling the jar and saying do you want a treat? YES he did and he came back through the hole. maybe wave a can on tuna out the door. i would freak out also..
    it kind of freaks me seeing photos of all the things cats do way up high... just photos are freaky... welcome home and i hope you get the message soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a character in Winnie The Pooh called Tigger, Tigger. No doubt you are a clever car and will have read it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My humans have a couple of CDs of recordings of Winnie the Pooh read by a cast of characters that includes Stephen Fry, Dame Judi Dench, ... and Sandi Toksvig as Tigger. We listen to "Pooh Stories" at bed time on a Sunday night. I know all about Tigger, and I am a much better tree climber than he is (but I don't like extract of malt - F does and eats the stuff off a spoon).

      Delete
  5. I definitely wouldn’t like to see you on the railing
    Broccoli soup sounds delish
    It’s nice having back up again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment