Greek Easter is a week later than Easter for most of my readers.

The shops are doing their displays (we blogged Easter chocolate displays last year) so this year we have some photos from a shop we pass on the way to work.




Here you can buy special china to set your Easter table.  We suspect barbequed lamb is a popular feast at Easter which might explain the 'cartoon' sheep in this display.  We can't work out what it (or the chickens with lids) are for - cat treats jars I say.


F rather likes the plate with the three chickens on it.  It makes us think of the animation movie Chicken Run

Exchanging a 'look'

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Oh, Tigger, are you playing Narcissus today???

    I really like the little red ceramic bonbon dishes - could get a fair few wee choccy eggs in those! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx
    L=Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. For cat treats or maybe that should be dog treats??
    Just asking.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do dog treats come in chicken flavour? I would really rather they (the cat treats) were in my tummy. paw smacks Mr T

      Delete
  3. Ooh yes, I really need to buy much more "stuff", whatever it is used for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We know - like plates labeled for days of the week!

      Delete
  4. mirror mirror on the wall, whos the cutest cat of all? TIGGER IS... I like the little red glass chickens, but that said would have none of this in my house. I don't do THINGS sitting around unless they have a purpose, except in my noon of glass and they need to go. sick of dusting them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I miss those displays. I haven't noticed Easter at all around here .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be quiet here too. This shop always has some sort of seasonal display - a table setting for every celebration of the year.

      Delete
  6. Oh my yes. Those chickens do look like the ones on chicken run
    Used to watch the movie with my kids lol
    I do love the little red hens. I could fill them with little chocolate eggs
    I’d say the sheep represent the lamb of god.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The littlest red hens are salt and pepper cellars.

      Delete
  7. Tigger is too busy admiring himself to admire Easter, can't say I blame him, gotta love those op shops though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment