Feline graffiti....

Check it out.....
Just reading some graffiti.... 
Concluded this isn't 'gang' territory and promptly made myself comfortable.
Nice way to spend an hour or so at the beach on a sunny afternoon.  I watched 4 blokes with a big umbrella and a couple of Hookah / Shisha pipes making a fog bank down by the water.

F was getting fidgety because she couldn't fit all of her into the shade of my bush, so I let her take some pointless pictures of plants and shells and stuff and will post them on Friday.

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Oh, Tigger, I bet those messages were intriguing and full of stories that only those in the Furtive Feline Fraternity could fathom... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear YAM-aunty - possibly, but I couldn't say. It's coded. xxx Mr T

      Delete
  2. You're so accepting of her weird ways. Not going to tell us what the grafitti told you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to be...she cleans and refills my food bowls. No...that graffiti is cat code only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cat code only! love it..and you look so very sweet reading the rock messages. hugs to you Tigger.. waiting to see what F found while you waited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are keeping our Cat Code under your whiskers, my friend. Imagine how awful the world would become if we let humans into our secrets?
    It is raining here today so I intend to spend the day curled up on the chair with the fluffy sheepskin on it, although I will keep one eye half open to make sure sister Millie doesn't get given some treat that I might miss out on.
    Have fun being a beach bum :)
    Mittens xx 😻

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do take a great picture. You could definitely star on he cat walk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tigger, you are one classy cat!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment