Only a day late ... slow by nature




Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Always nice to see another post of nature peeks, Tigger - timing matters not!!! Happy weekend. Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very artistic pics there. I particularly love the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you blend in so well with your background there Mr T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tigger you look soooooo sweet sitting there and I love that snail, I save the snails that come in our yard, saving them from hubby who hates all snails. I carefully remove them to another space so he doesn't find them. wasp nest make me fearful, i was attacked by one that droped down the neck of my dress when I was 15 and when i see a wasp I run.. glad you are out and about in nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. F didn't focus the snail - couldn't tell until we got back because she didn't take her eyewear. Wasp nests are cool - wasps not so much. We don't like them either.

      Delete
    2. yes we loved The Devil Wear Prada... I can't see my phone with out my glasses, it would be disatrous

      Delete
  5. You are very photogenic Tigger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bee hive must've fallen off a tree, hopefully the bees left Tigger alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy your comments keep turning up in our spam folder and i suspect mine to you might be doing the same at your end. Your cats comment got mysteriously spam dumped, this one didn't.

      Delete

Post a Comment