Photo roundup

This is on of those posts where we dump all the stuff we've noticed and not made a story out of
Does this house look to you to be half asleep?
(the one next to it might have a hangover!)
A local florist always includes driftwood yachts in the window display. Here two of the latest ones
This is how they deliver big furniture to top floors here. This one was up at the 5th or 6th floor when we walked by. The operator was winding it down by the time we got the camera out. It all fits on a little pick-up 'ute'.
View from our roof. (Aegina on the right)
All our water delivery system photos (see here) and we had missed this at the church nearest us.
ME

Comments

  1. Hari Om
    Well, of course, my favourite is the last one... but lots to enjoy from all the rest too! Yes, those houses look like there was a good party the night before... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear YAM-aunty thank you. Fz and Pz Mr T

      Delete
  2. Saving the best 'til last?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naturally. I've decided my physiog is my signature so I've been using it to sign off my posts. (Recent devrlopment)

      Delete
  3. Happy to follow a red cat any time. I'm looking forward to more Tigger observations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the half asleep house and the hungover one next door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jay cee is right, the best to last. I love you ME... i had a long and loud laugh at the first building. indeed it does look like a hangover, half lidded sleeping building, who knew? I like your view of life, keep them coming. when you leave Greece where will you go? do you have a home to go back to? or to the cottage?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've stood and watched furniture being delivered that way. Fascinating to watch :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ours came in that way but we are only second floor. This one was 5 or 6!

      Delete
  7. Love the pics of the houses and yes they do look like ones half asleep and ones not quite right lol
    As always I’m jealous of your view.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment