Squiggles

Lincolnshire.

Someone has been doing squiggles in the sky, she said.

I can't see any circles, he said.

Squiggles! (Said with emphasis.)

Lincolnshire is the home of the Red Arrows, he said.

What are red arrows? I said.

Oh look, they are making some new circles as we watch. 

Circles appeared around a cigar shaped cloud in the distance, then distorted and rose up to join the squiggles.

We had driven past snow, into 'The North' (I was told I was now in The North of my own island.  I have never been there before.) Then there was no snow and lots of sunshine....perhaps we should move to The North, it looks brighter than Hampshire. 

Later, more snow: Lincolnshire Wolds apparently. It must be some kind of mountain I guess.

And now I have a hotel room in a place called Louth. It has black carpet, which probably shows up grey fur.


My igloo looks right at home somehow.

We came north to visit Mr B's sister in York (Aunty-B has cancer and is not at all well so not well in fact that as we are heading north she is going to hospital in a different city in the west.) We have stopped off to see two of my human sisters and a big-small-human niece who live in Louth and to get news of Aunty-B.

Comments

  1. Sending Aunty-B lots and lots of well wishes. Very sorry to read she is not well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Smart digs... sorry to hear the travel trigger is one of family ill health, though. I do hope you get to see Aunty-B... even if it means, perhaps, more travel than intended. Careful on those icy roads. Enjoy what you can... I'll put up a little POTP for your furmily. Stay snuggled, Tigger mate. Hugs and whiskries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so sorry about your sisters cancer. It’s a horrid disease
    I have no idea what the squiggles in the sky are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like your humans are currently going through a very difficult time, Tigger. Be gentle with them and give them lots of love, Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to read about Aunty B. Take care of everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  6. At lease gray fur will camouflage itself in the gray carpet. So sorry about the human getting cancer, I wouldn't wish it on any human or animal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about the illness. But I'm glad that when you say North you mean my old stomping ground York, not some southern place like Manchester!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment