But First Coffee

Back in Greece we used to pass a café on the way to work every morning called: 

Red Forest But First Coffee

I remember it because the proprietress took rather a fancy to me.

F remembers it because she always wondered if there was a T missing from the sign. (As an aside, it was right beside the court building and was always patronized by people waiting for their court cases to be called; and traffic around it was always being directed by lots of police.)


The other day we saw someone carrying a throwaway coffee cup in Havant which had written on the side "..........but first, .... coffee".


Now she gets it.

('Butt First Coffee' didn't make sense either but you never know whether it came at you backwards or something.)


Comments

  1. I'm glad you got to the bottom if it , Mr T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean like butt dialling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Really? The idea of a butt bothered F? I was trying to work out the Red Forest part - and totally got the 'but, 1st' bit... I mean, I don't suppose that you actually were walking through a red forest on the way to work in Piraeus! Still. None of it matters. The photo of you (and your butt) are the impawtant parts here today! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. brahahahahaha love your butt first butt I have already had my coffee, 3 cups AND we took Beau to the park. Beau went without coffee, MOL BOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn’t matter what is on the agenda for the day.
    I always say, but first, coffee lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. My - but first - is not coffee but tea. First thing in the morning sitting here on my own little butt. I feel the need to get up and stroke your back all the way down to your lovely stripey tail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment