Dog Box

Seen getting off a train in London.  Nobby, Gail should get you one of these donkeys.  

Speaking for myself I, the Tigger, prefer my wheels side by side rather than fore and aft.  It's a stability thing.

Besides, I'm not entirely sure the k9 is driving that rig.... He should be standing up with his front paws on the front edge; I know from experience that the front edge is where the accelerator is.

Did you notice the k9's human has a thick jacket, a chunky scarf, and no socks?

Strange.

Comments

  1. Wow, a dog on a Brompton! (Maybe he stole her socks...)
    It's more of chunky winter jacket day than a sock-free day here in Aberdeen, with the wind howling straight down from the Arctic.
    Cheers! Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought for a moment she was wearing flip-flops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    I am always amazed at what some folk think of as being covered warmly, Tigger mate... and clearly that pup requires advanced driver training! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been known to wear sandals with a big heavy sweater, and my orange hoodie on. Happens a lot here in Florida. It does look odd for your part of this world. She is bundled up except the feet. I think Nobby needs a box like this. lets see if it happens

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that doggie looks like mine. I don’t know if she would like riding in a bike basket
    Maybe she has those little socks and they’re now down in her shoe. Mine do that all the time

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. My daughter has just bought a moped, we've been trying to convince her to buy Bruno a cat and jacket.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment