Disruption

Mr B pulled all the suitcases out of the cupboard in the sunny bedroom last weekend.  He put them back and then F pulled them all out.  Something is up!

F is still here but Mr B has gone somewhere and somebody dressed in orange and good at doing fur-rubs has moved in.  We went for a drive in the van on Sunday to pick her up from a big building - I didn't get to see any of the big building other than the carpark - I guarded the van.

I have been a bit off colour and walking very slowly and deliberately.  I sleep a lot these days.  My excuse is that it has't been all that consistently warm outdoors. 


I do spend a bit of time in the garage - my 'hide' from whence I spy on the birds that come into our backyard for food.  

Maybe I could sell tickets for birdwatching.  Today we confirmed that we have (for the first time that we know of) a dunnock in our yard.  Thanks to Jabblog who did an A-Z blog on nature during April this year, we actually recognized a Dunnock when we saw it, and heard it's squeaky wheel noise today.

No photos.

No surprise there.

F has been a useless secretary for quite some time now and I am contemplating laying her off and finding someone else to take my dictation, and supply the illustrations..  However it might create bad feeling and she might not let me sleep on her tummy at night any more.  Let's hope that things settle into some kind of reliable routine soon, and that the suitcase episode was just some sort of cupboard cleaning.


Does my bum look big in this?


Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Hmmmmmm... yes well... Tigger mate, I doubt you are in for a little more disturbance over the next couple of weeks. But hopefully, one you will recover from quickly so that you can continue the slow lane stuff happily... hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do take care, Tigger. Sleep is good so have as much as you need. We should get some sun soon . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not even notice the bum, all i see is your beautiful face... sorry you are feeling creaky, you would fit in here perfectly. Beau, Mama and Daddy are all slow to move around these days and we are having 92 degrees outside so its not the cold. we THINK it might be Old Age... hope the suitcases are back where they belong and don't come out again... I had to chuckle, because here in USA people who live in large buildings and wear orange are in jail, you know prison. MOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that fire look so very inviting ( it’s beginning to get rather cool here so anything that looks warm is inviting) and look at that handsome fella lying there looking very inviting also. Just the right position for those yearned for tummy rubs. Sleep on old fella - it’s a great way to pass the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, that all sounds rather disturbing. I do hope you and your humans are soon up and about again, as chirpy as those birdies you like to watch. Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your cat naps Tigger. The days and dawn chorus are very long at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. May I politely suggest that whenever a suitcase, backpack or other travel bag appears it is best to plant yourself (big bum or not) inside it immediately to ensure that where it goes you will go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to do that until I discovered that they went sailing - and water really isn't to my taste....!

      Delete
  8. I hope your feeling ok tigger.
    I’m now in the uk but your mum and dad seem to be organising an escape to somewhere else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to Blighty - did you get rained on as you arrived? There was a monsoon in London today.

      Delete
    2. No not when we arrived. It was lovely and sunny with blue skys.
      It did pour down when we were in our room. We enjoyed watching it from the window.

      Delete
  9. The furry tummy is one we see here too, especially Tiger that loves sitting on the coffee table in front of the fire.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment