Clouds and Blue Moon





 


Comments

  1. Hari OM
    You did better than me... plenty of cloud - enough to obscure the moon! Did get a brief glimpse at my three a.m. wakeup... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. We've enjoyed clear skies in Aberdeen these past two nights and when I got out of bed at 2 am on Wednesday, a beam of moonlight was streaming in so brightly it was as if someone had installed a searchlight in my back garden.
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There won't be another for a decade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blue moon has been shining brightly here also... at night and early am it like a flood light hits our back yard. I like your new look of your blog.. my colors. aqua and of course black.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are great photos. Very artistic with those clouds. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. The moonlight has been bright enough to see the whole neighborhood clearly. Almost to read by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn’t even go out to look. We had clouds as usual.
    Thankfully some of my Facebook friends stayed up and got so amazing shots. So I marvels at those

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful moon shots...it was cloudy here.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment