Iconic Singapore


 Bay Sands Hotel and the ArtScience Museum

Comments

  1. That was still under construction the last time we were there. Your posts are making me want to go back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have seen some incredible designed buildings TM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like some giant Lego set....unreal

    ReplyDelete
  4. It had to appear on one of these Singapore posts!
    (We refer you to a little competition once set by Bouncing Bertie: https://bouncingbertie.blogspot.com/2013/07/where-is-she.html)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the hotel was in a movie I saw years ago, don't remember which one, that skywalk is amazing. the science building looks as though they forgot to finish it, but i guess that is correct for science since it is never done surprising us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose i should go inside the artscience museum (I tend to bypass museums but if I had to pick one it might as well be thay). It represents a lotus flower, but has also been called the welcoming hand of Singapore - that should be 'hands' as it had 10 petals or fingers

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yeah - it does now you mention it. Nothing in this world is new!

      Delete
  7. Hubby went up and saw that building when we were there.
    But I couldn’t. I was stuck in bed. I think I definitely need to go back one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Singapore centre turns out to be small. There was me riding about on the metro when most of it is walkable distances (just don't get lost taking 'shortcuts' through shopping centres) and that hotel seems to creep into the background of loads of tourits photos.

      Delete

Post a Comment