Wingman



I've been left in charge. Mr B has flown off back to the south coast to skipper in some corporate regatta or other for a couple of days.  I get to indulge my passion for walking in rural and remote places. Being on my own I won't go off piste.  There should be plenty of  places I can get muddy and tired in the Trossachs for three days without taking unnecessary risks.

My first, and potentially greatest challenge, is going to be driving myself from Glasgow airport to a suitable starting place in Stirlingshire.  After that I can look forward to regressing to feral for a few days.

Comments

  1. Everyone in Scotland - Beware the Wild Woman roaming the hills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've chosen a good place ( prettier than Ayr) and a good time. Look out for the Northern Lights tonight!
    Cheers, Gail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's a fulfilling couple of days and the weather is kind to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a happy feral holiday and enjoy your alone time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in the Trossacks. If getting tired and muddy can be called fun. An adventure for sure. I wouldn't want to driving out of Glasgow either. Hope you have good weather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that eagle with his helmet! Hope you get to enjoy your walking and don't get lost or too muddy!
    Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feral is good, SO good. the thought of Driving from the airport just sent a shudder throughout my whole self! I get so keyed up driving on the highway if there are other cars, and you know there will be ...the nerve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s always nice to become feral for a while. As long as I have a hot shower and and a soft bed at the end of the day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment