The moon looked more impressive than I captured it here. (Morning.)
Rising - through trees. (Evening.)
![]() |
| (Hadn't realized wee Scully had photo-bombed this one) |
The moon looked more impressive than I captured it here. (Morning.)
![]() |
| (Hadn't realized wee Scully had photo-bombed this one) |
Just beautiful...
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteBeautifuls!!! YAM xx
breathtaking.
ReplyDeleteIt sees those colours..but doesn't capture those delicate blues and greens.
Great photos! It's so hard getting it to look anything like the sight in front of your eyes. Ours comes up through the pine trees like that.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant sunrise too. I'm rarely up to see ours.
Hope Scully appreciated it? The Diva 😊
That's quite a bit of fog you have there, looks like hibernating time.
ReplyDeleteThe colors are just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I marvel at the fact that I can’t see the aureus until I put my phone up.
ReplyDeleteCameras are getting better than our eyes