The coffee dried in the bottom of my cup. What do you make of that Linda?
Anyone else want to try their hand at fortune-telling on the coffee dregs?
I would love it to be someone rushing in with an acceptable offer on the houses we have for sale in UK. Mr B is trying to sell his late father's in Chichester and I have a townhouse on the market in Louth, Lincolnshire.
My father always regarded land as security - own your piece, there's a finite supply of it.
Well yes, but....


I use to do this with my nana many years ago when she was alive, haven't done it since, your coffee image looks like someone dancing.
ReplyDeleteI have no skill in fortune telling, but your coffee cup looks happy. I agree with Amy, it's someone dancing and swaying, holding a scarf in front and leaning back, looking over her right shoulder, and kicking up her right leg behind her.
ReplyDeleteThe housing market has been sluggish for a long time and mortgage rates have just risen again, so people are reluctant to move. Good luck with both properties.
A sea horse keyring??
ReplyDeleteGood luck with both house sales. I suppose current economic uncertainty may be affecting the market perhaps?
It's TaiChi I've decided (wearing Chinese monk robes) - telling me to give it all up and live an ascetic life in a hermitage.
DeleteClearly the coffee dregs are telling you that you will be dancing soon because BOTH properties have sold for max amount!
ReplyDeleteWe wish!
DeleteTwo questions. Coffee DRIES? not mine You drink Coffee? Not TEA? inquiring minds want to know.. Hope the homes sell, with the world in chaos its hard to sell Real Estate now
ReplyDeleteCoffee dregs dry out if left sitting in the sun (rarely producing anything interesting). I love tea - it doesn't love me. I drink Redbush instead.
DeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteMy first thought (as you commented above) was Tai Chi! Is there a group you can join? But yes, it could be a celebratory dance. I add my wishes to the list supporting sales for your properties... YAM xx
I've had tealeaves read but never coffee grounds..but yes, definitely dancing!
ReplyDeleteHope you can both sell soon
I see a happy doggie wagging tail like me! Juno xo
ReplyDeleteWell as a good Greek girl I’m very familiar with reading the coffee cups.
ReplyDeleteThat’s definitely an Aladdins lamp.
Your wishes will all come true.