Progress

 




Comments

  1. Looking good. Will there be picture windows upstairs to ‘catch the view’?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The house has 4 sets of French doors. This is the working building/shed space (and a small upstairs balcony for sundowners)

      Delete
  2. wow wow wow! what is the concrete in front of the house for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That concrete IS the house. They are doing the shed first so as to have storage space for the house materials.

      Delete
    2. just came back and found this, here a shed is a small shed the size of a normal bedroom. I can't wait to see it finished and the house

      Delete
  3. two storey? or garage/workshop underneath?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garage, workshop and studio. They haven't started the house yet.

      Delete
  4. Hari OM
    I'm smiling and all tingly for you!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heavens, there's a huge difference. Now we can see your dream coming to life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is going to be a good looking building, can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this post. That is looking fantastic - what an achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - your place is coming right along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It’s looking good. I think the upstairs would make a wonderful place for your arts and crafting
    Although the view may distract you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment